|Home Welcome Noël Coward?What's On? Join?Events Links Site Index Archive Members' Pages NCMI Administration
We have brought together all of the video clips and extracts we have that are in the public domain. On this page you will be able to see latest news of our video holdings and any reissues on DVD of filsm with a Coward connection.
These clips are linked to YouTube videos about Coward and his work.
1. Interviews with the cast of the West End/Broadway 2001/02 production of Private Lives with Alan Rickman and Lindsay Duncan
2. Eartha Kitt sings 'Mad About The Boy'
The home movies shot by Noël Coward and Jeffrey Amherst have been edited and are featured on the site in various ways.
Home Movie Short Clips
1. Rehearsal of Design for Living with Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne
2. Short clip of life at Goldenhurst, Coward's home in Kent
3. Longer clip of Goldenhurst
4. Footage of Words and Music (1931)
5. Words and Music - Children of the Ritz
6. Words and Music - Children's Hour
7. Sail Away - the travels of Coward and Amherst
8. Sail Away - the travels of Coward and Amherst
9. Sail Away - the travels of Coward and Amherst Pt 3
Edited sequence from Coward's Home Movies
24 minute edited version of the Coward home movies
Together With Music
Nina - Uncle Harry - Mad Dogs And Englishmen
Ford Star Jubilee 'Together with Music'. In this television debut, Noël Coward teams with Mary Martin for a no-frills evening of song and patter. Coward, who also served as director and writer, performs some of his wittiest compositions, including "Uncle Harry" and "Mad Dogs and Englishmen." In an uncharacteristic turn, he tributes his co-star by singing "Deep in the Heart of Texas," then joins her for a medley including "Anything Goes" and "Shall We Dance?" Filmed in Kinescope in 1955 this record of the 90 minute special featured a renewed friendship of Noël Coward and Mary Martin after earlier years of argument and a falling out. Kinescope filming was used to record a live broadcast for the purpose of protecting the makers from any legal prosecutions. It was Noël's unique idea to also film the rehearsal so that he could see what needed to be changed before the broadcast.
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
6 - 7 - 8 - 9
Together With Music
Collector's Lot with Gareth Pike